The Schlosser Way
“It is not your employer who pays your salary. Employers only handle the money. It is the customer who pays your salary.”
This Henry Ford quote is the cornerstone of “The Schlosser Way” approach. Customers are the driving force behind everything we do.
- Show respect when talking with a customer or working on a project.
- Call customers back in a timely manner so they know what is going on.
- Give the customer solid options to choose from and explain them all.
- Never try to “sell” a job that isn’t necessary or wanted. A long-term relationship with a customer is built on honesty, integrity, and consideration of how we would want to be treated if we were in their position.
- Give the customer the very best in quality when completing a job or service call.
- Training the customer about how to use their new equipment, faucet, water heater, etc.
- Give the customer a reason to recommend our company to their family members, friends, co-workers, and neighbors.
- Most importantly……THANK CUSTOMERS for the opportunity to help them. Let them know that we and our families appreciate them having the confidence in our company to take care of all of their needs.
And, because we are not perfect, making things right if mistakes are made.