Did You Know?
If you have any questions about the following, please feel free to contact us at 302-738-7333 or click here.
- Indoor concentrations of some pollutants can be 2-5 times higher than typical outdoor concentrations.
- Central air conditioning can be added to your older, historic home using a High-Efficiency, High-Velocity, Mini-Duct Control Air Conditioning System.
- High-efficiency, water saving toilets offer up to 16,500 gallons of water savings per year versus older, inefficient standard toilets.
- Upgrading your old heating and air conditioning system can save you 20% on your home or business utility cost.
- Using a High-Efficiency, Mitsubishi Ductless Heat Pump System is a cost-effective way to efficiently zone your heating and cooling system in your home or business.
Schlosser & Associates expertise includes converting homes to natural gas heat.
Converting to natural gas heat has significant benefits, including cost savings. To find out more about our start-to-finish solution, please contact Schlosser & Associates by phone at 302-738-7333 or email at administrative@
Schlosser & Associates counts humidifier installation and servicing among their areas of expertise.
Schlosser & Associates’ John Millett Sr. recently lent his expertise to an article in the Delaware State Chamber of Commerce’s May/June issue of Delaware Business magazine.
John spoke on the topic of proper humidification for the article, which can be found here: http://web.dscc.com/…/
We wish to thank the Delaware State Chamber of Commerce for including us in this issue and ACHR News for providing the Infographic included in the article.
We welcome any questions on this topic. Please feel free to contact us at 302-738-7333.
Please contact Schlosser & Associates by phone at 302-738-7333 or email at administrative@